0-3 , 0-0
2-1 , 0-0
Sport Recap: Soccer |
5 completely different Longhorns discover the endzone in Saturday’s win.
AUSTIN, Texas – The College of Texas (2-1, 0-0) returned residence and made an announcement on offense, blanking Rice (0-3, 0-0) in a 58-0 win at Darrell Okay Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium on Saturday evening. 5 completely different Longhorns scored touchdowns, highlighted by Bijan Robinson‘s three within the first half.
- Texas wasted no time scoring, driving down the sector after 9 performs for 69 yards. The opening drive was capped off by a Bijan Robinson four-yard run for his fifth landing of the yr.
- After choosing off Casey Thompson and driving 56 yards, Rice missed a 29-yard FG try with slightly below three minutes to play within the first.
- Roschon Johnson took a direct snap for a career-long 72-yard speeding landing to present Texas a 14-0 lead.
- Keilan Robinson blocked a Rice punt that rolled out the endzone, which resulted in a security to extend the result in 16-0.
- B. Robinson added his second TD of the half with a seven-yard rush up the center, capitalizing on a nine-play drive to make it 23-0.
- For the third time within the first half, B. Robinson discovered the endzone after a 62-yard rush. It is the second time in his profession with three touchdowns in a single recreation, matching his profession excessive.
- Casey Thompson accomplished his 11th cross of the half on a 20-yard TD cross to the left to seek out Jared Wiley and pushed Texas forward 37-0.
- Texas capped its offensive downpour with a 13-yard cross for Xavier Worthy’s first profession landing to take a 44-0 lead into halftime.
- Keilan Robinson left everybody behind after a 65-yard landing run up the center and Texas prolonged the result in 51-0 after a Bert Auburn PAT.
- Jonathon Brooks scored his first profession landing off a 17-yard carry to the left. Longhorns prolonged its result in 58-0.
Texas will host Texas Tech on Sept. 25 at 11 am to open Huge 12 play.